Developer and Designer positions
We’re growing our web team and we’re looking for interested Designers and Developers with 2-plus years’ experience.
We’re one of Tasmania’s best design studios, delivering sites for a range of boutique clients as well as large sites for government and not-for-profit organisations. Our new architecturally designed studio is in the heart of Hobart’s Salamanca precinct. You’ll be working alongside a team of talented designers, our Web Co-ordinator, and Studio Manager to deliver great digital outcomes for our clients.
As well as being respected locally, our work has also been recognised internationally, including by the Awwwards and New Zealand’s Best Awards. We’re always looking for new ways to work and improve what we do.
We’re looking for people who…
- Love to learn – it's the only way we become better!
- Get that detail is everything – an eagle eye makes all the difference
- Can communicate ideas to a team and know the steps to achieve them
- Are passionate about what they do and making great work
- Demonstrate an ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to self-manage
- Are a team player – looking out for others and achieving together
- Have a strong interest in design and technology
- At least two years’ experience as a developer or digital designer
The developer stuff:
- Experience using CMS platforms
- Web administration skills – e.g. cPanel, phpMyAdmin, domain names, SSL and SQL
- At home in an Apple environment
- Experience supporting websites
If you're looking for a job in a creative environment with flexible contract terms, plenty of scope to learn and develop your own skills, as well as teach others whilst being well-supported, this could be the ideal position for you.
Sound like you? Need some more info? Contact our Studio Co-Ordinator, Chelsea, on 03 6223 7678 or email@example.com . Send a brief CV, along with a folio and covering letter stating what skills and experience you'd bring to the team.
No recruiters please. You must already be living in Australia and have the right to work. We cannot support any temporary visa holders.