Bookkeeper Permanent Part Time (1.5 days per week)
We’re looking for a professional and experienced Bookkeeper
Futagoites hail from near and far —some of us have migrated from interstate or overseas, while others are from closer to home. We’re a close knit team of 10 people and are a talented bunch with expertise in amazingly diverse creative industries.
Who we are looking for
This is a permanent part time position.
The role requires 1 and a half (1.5) days per week, which are flexible.
Ideally, we are looking for candidates with some experience in HR as well.
The role requires a flexible outlook and curiosity to drive learning and growth.
There is a need to self-manage, be proactive and comfortable with changing priorities.
The rewards will come from being part of a professional and creative business in a creative industry and casual work environment.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Recording financial transactions
- Posting debits and credits
- Management of invoices
- Managing fortnightly payroll
- Managing monthly, payroll tax and Superannuation
- Bank reconciliation
- Maintaining and balancing ledgers, accounts, and subsidiaries
- HR Co-ordination to maintain a HR System of Record
- Lodging BAS
- Petty Cash reconciliation
- Maintain documentation of our systems and processes.
- Proficient in Bookkeeping and Record-Keeping
- Experience in the financial day to day behaviour of a small business.
- Advanced knowledge of Xero
- Respect the need for discretion along with an understanding of the privacy act when dealing with confidential employee information.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally both verbally and in writing.
- Able to interface with and work closely with our creative team to track project related budgets.
- A team player. Someone who will fit into our culture.
If you possess the required skills and qualities, and this sounds like the role you’ve been looking for, we look forward to meeting you!
Applicants must be permanent residents of Australia or with a right to work full time.